Upgrade your wardrobe this year and be the most fabulous version of yourself! If you haven’t been getting new clothes in your wardrobe, we have some tips that will definitely get you in with the crowd this year. With these items of clothing, you are sure to turn heads when you walk down the street. Get out with the old and in with the new with these five wardrobe staples!
- Wide leg trousers – You can never go wrong with wide leg trousers whether you are dressing up for a day at work or going out to party with your friends. Get wide leg trousers in black that you can wear multiple ways! Make it office-friendly with a blazer or a crisp white shirt, or turn your outfit party-ready with a crop top or a halter. Wherever you decide to go, these wide leg trousers are sure to be your best friend. Pair the pants with strappy and sexy sandals, stilettos, or boots!
- Striped shirt – Are plain shirts too boring for you? This year, stripes are back, which is why a striped shirt should be one of the items that you should have in your wardrobe. This is a classic piece that will never go out of style. Wear it with a pair of denim jeans or your favorite skirt and you are good to go! You can get several striped tops from a bunch of designers.
- Gingham print – The gingham print is making a huge comeback this 2015. Instead of opting for a plain blazer or a floral skirt, go for gingham and you will look like you came straight out of a fashion magazine. You can find plenty of pieces in gingham such as shirts, coats, pants, skirts, and even socks! They come in different materials, too – cotton, flannel, and silk chiffon!
- White shirt – A white shirt should be one of the items that you should always have in your wardrobe. You can never go wrong with a white shirt or blouse. This year, go for embroidered shirts, frilled, semi-translucent, lacy, or perforated white shirts. The white shirt is another go-to item that you need. Whether you want to go for a stroll in the park in the summer or have a formal meeting to attend, you can always rely on the white shirt to make you look clean and dressy.
- Shirt dresses – Shirt dresses are in once again. The runway was full of shirt dresses in different styles from designers. If you want to feel comfortable and look classy, the shirt dress is the way to go. It comes in different designs and styles such as mini dresses, high slits, drop waists and more!
With these wardrobe staples present in your closet, you are sure to be stylish everywhere you go! Remember, you don’t have to purchase your clothes from top designers to look fashionable. Look for items that are in style that are not branded, and you will have a closet full of trendy clothes without breaking the bank! Happy shopping!